- December 29, 2016, Bette will be appearing on the Dr. Kevin Show. It is a live show ( with several replays) and he will tell the audience to CALL-IN (1-202-570-7057) or to tweet their questions or go to his Facebook fan page to ask questions or leave comments.
- January 13, 2017, Bette will be presenting a four contact hour CEU course for clinicians, 9:30-3:30 in Waterville, ME, for AdCare of Maine. Location TBA. The Title of the workshop is Ethical Considerations in Rural Psychotherapy.
- March 16, 2017, 9 am-4pm, For Sweetser Training Institute in Saco, ME, Bette will be presenting a workshop for clinicians entitled Banishing Burnout. See catalogue for details. Continuing Education Credits are available for this program.
- March 23, 2017, 6-7:30 pm, For Marshwood/Kittery Adult Education, in Kittery, ME at Traip Academy, Bette will teach a course entitled Banish Burnout. Please see the spring brochure for more details. https://marshwood.coursestorm.com
- April 12, 2017, 6:30-8 pm, Bette will teach a course entitled The Wisdom of Intuition, for Kittery/Marshwood Adult Education at Marshwood High School. Bette will discuss the intuitive/psychic dimension of the mind, based on information from her Book, Soul Mothers’ Wisdom: Seven Insights for The Single Mother.https://marshwood.coursestorm.com
- April 25, 2017, 6-7:30 pm., Bette will present her course, The Wisdom of Intuition for Kittery/Marshwood Adult Education at Traip Academy, Kittery, Maine. Please consult brochure for details. https://marshwood.coursestorm.com
- May 3, 2017, 6:30-8 pm, Bette will teach a course entitled Parenting With a Soul Wisdom Approach for Kittery/Marshwood Adult Education at Marshwood High School in South Berwick, Maine. Please see brochure for details. https://marshwood.coursestorm.com.
- May 4, 2017, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Bette will present Finding Purpose and Passion in the Middle Years and Beyond (a Soul Wisdom Workshop), for Kittery and Marshwood Adult Education, at Traip Academy, Kittery. Bette will discuss how the middle and older years can be a time to discover renewed dimensions of creativity and interests that satisfy the soul. https://marshwood.coursestorm.com.
- June 2-4, 2017: Bette will be co-presenting a women’s weekend program,entitled , A Woman’s Sacred Journey at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health with Michele Tamaren, M.A. Stay tuned for dates and specifics. https://kripalu.org
PODCASTS, TRANSCRIPTS, GUEST BLOGS and Other Items of Interest
**Bette is a Guest Blogger for Website of online Magazine, Somatic Psychotherapy Today http://www.somaticpsychotherapytoday.com
Twitter Chat: August 5, 2015, Sponsored by National NASW, hosted by Greg Wright, Public Relations Manager.
NASW Blog Interview: June 24, 2015, hosted by Greg Wright, Public Relations Manager.
Listen to a panel discussion on Modern Family with Bette Freedson, LCSW, LICSW, CGP, Ray Amidon, LCPC, LMFT, and Terri DeCoster, MS, CPP, Board Chair, Kids First. Description: What are the challenges to the modern family? Aired on Thursday, June 18, at 12:00pm on Maine Public Broadcasting Network
Link to Podcast: Go to Maine Calling, In the calendar, please select June 18, “Modern Living.”
Episode 17: Interview with Bette Freedson on November, 5, 2016
Listen to an Interview with Bette on “Potential Not Pathology” with host, Paul J. Leslie.